Nicola has worked primarily within the food industry with prominent food companies and is formally media trained. She specialises in
Developing nutrition strategy and policy.
- Providing advice and support on EU nutrition and health claims
- Delivering nutrition training, workshops and seminars
- Supporting clinical trials from protocol development through to publication
- Developing nutrition resources for a range of audiences
- Providing nutrition expertise at conferences, on radio and TV
- Developing and delivering HCP communication programmes
- Developing nutrition dossiers for regulatory submissions
- Providing personal nutrition consultations
In 2004 after her fatherís death, Nicola embarked on a study of nutrition from a religious perspective to help raise awareness of basic nutrition principles within another large audience - churches - and got her break in the media as nutrition spokesperson for Premier Christian Radio Station and Revelation TV. It was during this time she wrote and published her debut publication - The Creator's Diet - which she promotes as a healthy way of eating and living. Her passion is to see people educated in the area of nutrition and health so they can make informed decisions to benefit themselves and their families.